Sunday, February 3, 2008

New Stuff from Lauryn Hill (?)



Back in Elementary school I used get the songs "If I Ruled the World" and "Around the World" mixed up. Yeah, two totally different songs I know but give me a break, I was in.. what.. like 2nd grade? Regardless, both Lauryn Hill and Daft Punk have since been cranking out albums and singles each more popular then the next. Daft Punk released Alive in early December. So What's Lauryn got in store for us?


Recently, there has been a lot of rumors going around the blogosphere about Lauryn's new album, which might possibly be dropped outside of the states. The album will have 25 tracks comprised of remixes, relicks, classsics, and other goodn's not yet confirmed. Legend fortells that the cd drops on the 12th, but don't quote me on it.



Tracks spec'd for the new album:


So High (Remix) (via zShare)


The Sweetest Thing (Remix) (via zShare)

No comments: