Sunday, January 13, 2008

Be Kind, Rewind


Fist bump's definitely still in


I was at a drive-in theater (I know, right?) in Riverside when this preview lit up the screen. Now, I've heard about this film before but failed to think much of it; that is until I saw Jack Black and Mos Def pop up on the big screen with some fist bump action. Jack Black and Mos Def? I almost dropped my tacos. This has got to be the coolest combination (presumably) since peanut butter and bananas.


The film hits the big screen on 2.22


*Side note (not worthy of its own post): Before going to the movies I hit up the Virgin Records in Ontario and came across this "in-thing". Might be hard to see...



It's a Flight of the Conchords T. Sorry, but it won't make you look like Daft Punk. Comes in a couple flavors at the Virgin Megastore. Other Conchords gear can be found at the HBO Store and (if you must) Hot Topic.


*Update 1/18/08: Check out the Sundance interview of the director of "Be Kind, Rewind" Michel Gondry here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jack Black and Mos Def look more like Daft Punk than the hip-hopapotamus and the rhymenocerous. both good shit *Thumbs up*